Sunday, November 10, 2013

Goodbye Christian Missus

Dear Readers,

For reasons I will leave unspecified, I have deactivated my Twitter account, and will no longer be posting updates to this blog.

However, I am leaving this blog open for the time being, as Christian Missus has regular visitors, as well as many new visitors.

On the off chance that this blog and it's posts can reach the lost or encourage/uplift other brothers and sisters in Christ, it is enough of a reason not to delete it. May the Lord's work be done through here, if He Wills.

Stay strong and unwavering in the faith, brothers and sisters. "...For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed." - James 1:6 (partial)

May the Lord bless and keep all His children.

With love in Christ,

Rennie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, let me know what you think!