Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Born Again

Before I was born again, I had a very different lifestyle.

The family from which I come is, by my standards, quite secular. I'm sure by God's standards, though I don't know their hearts so I cannot judge, they are considered lost.

My entire life until November of 2011 has had no standard. No solid moral code. I did whatever I wanted, I had no one to answer to, and I had no shame in doing shameful, sinful things. At least, at the time, I didn't know what I was doing was sinful. My conscience was not sharp, although when it was, I didn't have the mind to listen to it.

Now that I'm saved and am aware of God's word, I have a standard to live by. I have a good moral code. I listen to my conscience. I now know how to conduct myself in a respectful manner.

I just wanted to take this time to thank the Lord for all He's done in my life, and is still doing. He's enabled me to leave my career and stay home with my kids to raise them and homeschool them. To stay home and take care of all matters within the home. Anything I've done that is good, I want to give the glory to Him, because He's the reason why I have what I have today.

I am thankful to be born again. Thank you, Lord. Thank you husband for bringing me to the Lord. These have been the happiest days of my life.

I hope my words can bring others to the happiness I've found in Christ.

Do you feel as if you need a change in your life? Do you have an emptiness that you can't quite seem to fill? Have you accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your saviour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, let me know what you think!